5.20.2011

Spring Concert Season

,





It's Spring Concert Season, can you dig it?





This picture is from Naomi's concert Tuesday. Can you spot her??







No you can't because the director is standing directly in front of her. That must be how she got her name.



You can watch the video of this preformance here.



Zoe's concert was last night and it was rockin'!




They sang some Elvis, The Beatles, Jackson 5, and some 80's.


The best was when they sang some Queen.





He's just a poor boy from a poor family, Spare him his life from this monstrosity


Easy come, easy go, will you let me go Bismillah!


No, we will not let you go (Let him go!) Bismillah!


We will not let you go (Let him go!) Bismillah!


We will not let you go (Let me go)


Will not let you go (Let me go)


Will not let you go (Let me go)


Ah No, no, no, no, no, no, no



But that was when my camera suddenly wouldn't record.
Ack!! And it was the highlight of the night!



Both of my girls Chorus teachers will not be teaching at our school next year. Zoe's teacher taught all three of my girls. She'll be missed!




No comments: