1.20.2011

A Strange Conversation



Me: Soooo..... do you realize how long it's been since you last blogged?

Myself: A week?

Me: Yeah..... And what do you have to say about that?

Myself: Sorry....

Me: What gives?? Where are the posts?

Myself: I don't know. I, uh.... I am ummmmm, struggling..... I reckon....

Me: Nothing is happening that you can't share?

Myself: Well, no, things are happening. Zoe texted her big Bubba (southern for brother) and that was adorable and I was going to share that but I deleted it before I could get to saving it. And Naomi is giving a talk in Sacrament Meeting next Sunday and I found a peice of paper on which she had written- Good morning brothers & sisters. I have been asked to speak on . It just stopped right there. I intended to take a picture and tell a story... And then there is this awesome blog that I am going to be featured on sometime soon. And.. ..

http://www.iamlow.com/: So then what gives?!?

Me & Myself: Whoa?! My Blog.....Where did you come from??

http://www.iamlow.com/: Don't be silly, you can't have this conversation right here and me keep quiet. I am offended. You have had plenty of time to post over at http://lunchboxlowdown.blogspot.com/ and you can't post here? I mean, lunch box ideas are great and all, and your ideas are just plain genius, I admit... but I was here first!

I: We're dancing like we're dumb-dum-duh-duh-duh dumb

Myself: What in the world?!? That's the worst song ever!!

Me: Oh settle down, you know I can't help it, sometimes even dumb songs get stuck... Listen, can you just do us all a favor and start blogging like you use to do again? Please? For us???

Myself: Okay, okay. Sorry guys. I will. Starting Monday I'll return to my regular blogging self.
Promise.

3 comments:

Sister Black said...

Is the assylum's phone number on your speed dial? It's bad enough when to talk to yourself, but when your blog(s) joing the conversation...I'm just sayin' !

dar said...

whoa, now I am sitting at the edge of my seat waiting for monday

Bobby said...

Can't wait for monday.

Don't forget to check and support often your local information hot-spot lifeformation.blogspot.com! An important tidbit of information was released today.