11.09.2009

But

.
.
Two lessons I remember learning as a child...
.
Best smelling....
But worst tasting.
----------
Sweet looking morsel....

But not.
.
As an adult I recently learned....
.
Grossest looking....


But yummiest tasting salad dressing.
----------
Old lady smelling....
But youngest-looking-hands-making.
(Satin Hands from Mary Kay)
----------
Yummy smelling....

Gross tasting soap.

----------

Scariest title....

But best book.

(since A Thousand Splendid Suns anyways) (and just a little scary)

----------
Slowest reading....

But sweetest book.


* photos from google image

3 comments:

Mamafamilias said...

Kelly has been begging me to read the James Herriott books. She finally brought All Creatures Great and Small home from the library for me (on CD) so I've started listening to it in the car. I do love it. And I'm with you on the vanilla flavoring - I tried the same thing when I was a youngun. Some lessons we just insist on learning the hard way, huh.

The Crash Test Dummy said...

Oh that was so cute. I love these kinds of post. They are cute, but helpful all at once. I still remember your post about which games to buy for Christmas. I couldn't find Curses, but my daughter just played it a few weeks ago and said it's the funnest game ever.

I am LoW said...

Gloria- WAY cute book! Gary had me reading him chapters before bed a few nights. The fact that each chapter is it's own little story helped. :)

Crash- I've only seen Curses online (which stinks!) It's the best game out there!! And now with your new calling.... I think you really REALLY need it! :-D