7.22.2009

Please Bear with Me, More DC


My two youngest wanted most of all, while in DC, to see the museums.
Namely, dinosaur bones.

Photobucket
.
.
Zoe, a lover of sea life, was thrilled to see a whole section of sea animals.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

.
.
.
I was thrilled to see bling. Especially my birth stone.

Photobucket


Photobucket
.
.
My oldest boyfriend stealing sister would have been thrilled with the sharks teeth. She loves sharks teeth. And stealing boyfriends.

Photobucket
.
Just kidding Darla.

3 comments:

dar said...

kidding about liking shark teeth or stealing boyfriends???

Sister Black said...

fun! fun! FUN! and something for everyone. i've only seen one pic of gary on the metro...and he looked sleepy. what did HE want to see? i think you need to do a 'special' on the hubster...right?

I am LoW said...

Ma- sleepy? He was looking down is all. Gary wanted to see everything.