7.29.2009

Lost Footage

.
.

A week from today, my kids will be back in school.
.
sigh!
.
This summer has been awesome though! It's been filled with good times. My kids have said repeatedly that this has been the best summer yet. I'd have to agree.
.
So as I look back at all the things that have taken place- looked back (literally) at photo's, I found some lost footage I'd love to share.
.
Our first week or so was filled with puzzles. I mean to tell you, we lived and breathed puzzles! And as you will see in the video, we ate while doing puzzles.
.
Here we have an impromptu competition. As there were 2 puzzles going, suddenly one said to the other, "We are going to be done before you are!" and the game was on.
.
Here is video of them with the last bit of puzzle pieces to go. And the Rae and Naomi team are missing that one last puzzle piece. Will it cost them the game?

.
As it turns out- Nolan and Zoe thought they hid the other teams puzzle piece to insure a win.
.
In other words, they were cheatin'.
.
Turns out Zoe stuck their own puzzle piece in her pocket- so their cheating didn't work and the other team won.
.

Watch Nolan hang his head in defeat!

4 comments:

Sister Black said...

tell nolan and zoe that grandma said---"winners never cheat...and cheaters never win." (0:
(i can't BELIEVE it's already time for school again!)

The Crash Test Dummy said...

HIIIIII LOW! I'm back! I can't believe school is starting again either. I wish I could do puzzles with you guys. I love puzzles. I actually have that exact puzzle that Nolan was doing. aaaahhh! high five.

Do you still lub me now that I am almost a Utard?

dar said...

didn't you guys get out just a week before us and your starting back 2 weeks before us?
we never did do puzzles this week, a puzzle race sounds fun

April said...

I haven't done a puzzle in so long! That brings back fun memories!