11.17.2008

A Date With My Husband

As I said Friday, my husband asked me on a date. While I hopped gladly in 'the date truck' (it's not officially a date unless we take his truck, our own little made up rule) I had no idea where he was taking me.


I got nervous when he was telling me about Harbor Freight having a huge sale, I was so afraid he would think taking me to pick out tools would be considered a date.


Then he mentioned how neat he thought it would be if we took up fishing together. And I got nervous-er.


Then he impressed me. He knows how I love to pretend to be a tourist in my town, whatever town it may be. And so we pretended to be. And I took pictures, but not enough, my batteries died.





We did go here to eat. YUM!


Because Skip recommended it.Not that Skip, silly.
I took a picture of this for my Ma-

Because Moon River is my ma and pa's song.

Do you and your spouse have a song?

5 comments:

Sister Black said...

thank you, lorinda...that was sweet! i woulda gone to the riverfront with you! but then, i guess that wouldn't be a "date", would it. it looks like fun. i'd love to hit the "christmas shop" there about now (o:

dar said...

looks like it was a fun date!

like the new look of your blog too

HaYn Mama said...

I love to act like a tourist too.
It's so fun. What a great date. I'm glad you had fun with your hubby.

And my hubs and I do have a "song". It's Turn the Lights Down Low by Bob Marley.

What's your guys's song?

The Crash Test Dummy said...

HOLY COW! I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE your new blog! And you didn't even need it. But it's gorgeous!

Did you really tag me? Or were you kidding? I totally missed that, if so. SORRY!

I am LoW said...

Ma- you can come somtime and we can have our own date. :)

Dar- Thanks! It's groovy.

Kanoe- oooh, Bob Marley. Very romantic. :) Gary says ours is Brown Eyed Girl. Not that we've ever danced to it or anything, but he says that's what I am, his brown eyed girl.

CTD- I did, I totally tagged you. :) It's all good though.