10.25.2008

Halloween Countdown- 6 More Days

5 + 1= 6
And there are 6 more days until Halloween.
Five spooky people.....


Plus a fire.

Equals 6. Right? Am I just stretching it here?

A fire for warmth on this chilly 70-something degree evening.

A fire for telling ghost stories.....

Actually he was talking about UFC here.

Just as bad, I say...

A fire where we ate, not S'mores, but Pumpkin Pudding with Praline Pecan Crumble in fancy- schmancy breakable dishes.


A fire where some tended to preform while standing around it.

Or talked of Halloween pranks to pull on one another.


And where Rae's school clothes from Tacky Day seemed a little pre-Halloween costume-ish.


Then there were some became a little daring around the fire...


Count them, SIX MORE DAYS!!





4 comments:

Laura Lynn said...

I just starting following your blog. It is very entertaining, thanks! I was pleasantly surprised to see that you are from the low country! I used to be in the Hilton Head Branch. Say hi to the South for me!

Laura Lynn said...

Oops, that was, "I just started following your blog..." just a little excited there, sorry!

I am LoW said...

Thanks Laura! I know people in the HH branch. Small world!! :)

aniC said...

this is me. this is me commenting. this is me commenting on your blog.
i love your blog by the way. you are super funny. even when i dont post comments about how funny your posts are, they are.