10.26.2008

Halloween Countdown- 5 more days

Four Twilight books...
Ya know, the book that took mothers from all over the ward, I mean world- that disliked Halloween and most certainly disliked their children in 'scary' Halloween costumes, and turned them into Vampire lovers!!
Ain't that somethin'?
Of course, Edward was a 'vegetarian' and that is what sealed the deal, right?
That's the beauty of Halloween, the imagination, the 'making it whatever you want to make it'. So your child can be a mummy or a vampire or a monster (think Monsters Inc) , and they can be the good kind. You get to choose!! Because it's all pretend!! How totally cool is that?!?!
So totally!

So that's 4 Twilight books plus 1 alien book and that equals 5.


Five more days 'til Halloween.

5 comments:

Sister Black said...

so...when do we get to see everyone in costume?

I am LoW said...

When you come to my house on Halloween???

Mel said...

I'm so excited! I can't wait. I'm still waiting for you to send me wonderful Halloween party ideas for my youngin's.....

Mel said...

I'm so excited! I can't wait. I'm still waiting for you to send me wonderful Halloween party ideas for my youngin's.....

Sister Black said...

so...hows about a preview a day early? (o: