9.17.2008

Already Made, Store Bought, and Oh So Good


Store bought edibles I recommend
This once was my absolute favorite Lean Cuisine.


Then this became my favorite. Yum.

But then....




Lean Cuisine came out with Butternut Squash Ravioli and I thought I'd died and went to the fanciest Italian Restraunt ever (heaven?) and it became my very very all time favorite Lean Cuisine.
However I do still love and enjoy the others because I could say that I would eat Butternut Squash Ravioli day and night but.... I couldn't do that with anything. Not even chocolate.

Speaking of chocolate, I must recommend Dove



Mercy.
Gary likes the dark chocolate bars. I like the individual candies like the picture above. They have these amazing flavors from a chocolate truffle center to caramel to raspberry and they just came out with banana foster.
Be still my heart.

And.....


*sigh*
It's pure love and adoration that I feel for chocolate and orange together. And Lindt makes the best orange filling ever. Ever.

Speaking of citruses-

These Lemongrass Chicken Spring Rolls are one of my best discoveries. The sauce they come with to dip the spring rolls in is divine. Who would have thought grass would taste so good with chicken?


If you know me then you know my love for sushi...


And finding this kit was exciting. I've made sushi and it's not hard, but it's slightly tedious (and sticky) and that's fine sometimes but sometimes I don't have time to cook the rice and roll the sushi because I have blogging to do. On days like that, this kit is a dream.

And lastly I have found a pure love for Italian Wedding Soup.

With it's pasta and spinach and meats.
But was sad to discover this soup has no history with Italian Weddings. Oh that beautiful story that could be behind Italian Wedding soup but... isn't.

So there you have it.... some store bought already made foods that you may or may not have tried before but if you haven't, I highly recommend you do.

No comments: