2.14.2013

Valentine Treats for My Valentines


We are attempting a Happy Valentines. I had to work, my kids were out of school, but I knew I needed to pick up these heart shaped fudge-brownie, something-or-another heart shaped Duncan Donuts for my family... and a heart shaped watermelon slice for Rae, who won't eat anything but super duper healthy foods these days. Nolan says the picture looks like a heart shaped slab of meat. So it does.

My husband sent me a text asking if he could pick me up a box of chocolates on the way home from work. I said I'd prefer a poem. He said maybe next week. He's been putting off that poem for a couple of years now.

Looky what Zoe gave her daddy today. SO jealous! I love hearts hidden in such place. She was hanging out with the neighbors grandson while they did yard work, they had a fire burning and were about to throw some wood in the fire when they found this heart in the heart of the wood. Wow, eh?? LOVE it!



Happy Valentines ALL.

No comments: