2.22.2013

Boy, Oh Boy

 Getting back to blogging is proving to be harder than I thought. Or reminding me of why I stopped in the first place. But before I get into all of that, let me take a moment to wish my Rae a belated Happy Birthday! Yesterday she turned 19. Wow. I mean, WOW. Wow my baby is 19, wow she grew up so fast, wow she only has one more year as a teen, wow I won't be with her on her last year as a teen. Wow.


Sadly, on top of all those wow's, I wasn't with Rae yesterday for her birthday, remember? I had to leave around 11am, so we did have the morning together. I wanted to take her out for breakfast but birthday girl didn't want that, so I offered something I knew she'd take me up on, a grocery trip to buy all the fruits and veggies and nuts she wanted. That was my gift to her, and what she wanted.

In the meantime, I am in downtown Savannah, feeling like I am on an episode of Glee with all this singing.

Last night after an all day rehearsal, we went to Leopold's. Why did we as a society, stop dressing up for work??? What happened?










No comments: