5.07.2012

May Day 2012

After years of watching my children dance at the May Day celebration at their elementary school, I have officially watched the last one MY kids will participate in. Sad day.

But happy day also, for Zoe. Not only did she dance the May Pole dance, but she did a little signing, which is something she thinks is pretty nifty. She actually convinced her teacher that she was very good at sign, and two days before May Day she was given 4 paragraphs to sign. The mommy I was to my first half of kids would have jumped in and solved the problem. Not the mommy now. The mommy I am now sat back and wondered how Zoe was going to get out of this one. The next day Zoe asked the teacher if she could just sign the first sentence. I am so glad she figured that one out.





No comments: