7.08.2010

Is You Is, Or Is You Aint?

.
.
Is you is or is you ain't running around like a chicken with it's head cut off this summer?
.
This week- Soccer Camp.



.
I remember when summer vacation was all about slllllowwwwing down. And we did! I was serious about it.
.
And I hear other momma's talk about filling out their calendars for the summer. Library this day, water stuff on that day. Crazy scheduled stuff. Made me dizzy hearing about it.
.
I am totally against that. Summer is about fun and having no schedules!
.
And yet, somehow, without trying..... actually WITH trying to not have a busy scheduled summer, we ended up with one anyways!
.
Bah-humbug!
.
.


4 comments:

dar said...

bet they're loving it, even if your not

Anonymous said...

I think the idea of a slow and easy summer is a total myth. I have been trying to have one for years and it never seems to work. Besides, when it is cold outside and blustery, who wants to go to the lake, the library, the playground? I think the truth is that winter is supposed to be the slow time of year! :)

Sister Black said...

EX-actly...winter is when all us bears hibernate. (0:

dar said...

how are they doing with this weather being such as it is