2.12.2010

My 40th Birthday in Cell Phone Pics

.
.
My 40th birthday was so amazing. My husband kept me busy and full of sweet compliments that I rarely remembered that I was the big four - oh.
.
We went to Summerville SC where my all time favorite eatery is.
.
It's called The Red Pepper and it's authentic, as in the real Italian deal!
.
I ordered Mozzarella en Carrozza for our appetizer, which is fresh mozzarella cheese riding in a carriage of egg-encrusted bread, then lightly fried. Two Mozzarella en Carrozza served with a honey mustard sauce.
.
Simply divine!.
Then a bread was brought to our table that was moist and tender and delicious.

.
Then Eggplant Parmigiana- The Red Pepper is where I discovered my love for the Italian dish.
.
.
I had intended to try the Creme Brulee Cheesecake, but I was one stuffed red pepper! .
.
We went to the movies and saw The Blind Side (loved it!) and for the first time ever.......
.
The movie was better than the book!!
.
(and we are currently looking for a 350 pound 6 foot 5 inch teen aged boy to adopt, if you know of any.....)
.
Last night Gary said, "Only 1/2 hour left...."
.
I said, "half hour 'til what?"
.
He said, "Until your birthday is over and I can stop being nice."
.
He thinks he is so funny.
.
.

p.s. And what does my photo's of only food say about me?
.
p.s.s. It says I should have asked for a gym membership for my birthday, that's what.
.
p.s.s.s. Gary's blog post was enough birthday love for me. It warmed my heart!
.
ps.s.s.s. Is this blog getting too mooshy gooshy?...... Yeah, I think so too.
.
.

No comments: