1.05.2010

Noodle Strap

.
.
I love Zoe, oh mercy, do I ever love her!
.
Gary and I were just discussing out love for the baby on the family yesterday. Gary said, "But we sure are spoiling her". Yeah yeah, okay whatever. So what if we are??
.
The thing is, she's so huggy-wuggy and lets us squeeze and smooch on her and she always says, "I love you mom" and "I love you dad" "Soooooo much!"
.
So, pray tell, does she not deserve some spoiling? I mean, with all the effort she puts into being so darn lovable?!
.
The thing about Zoe though is she says the darnedest things but doesn't like it when we laugh. She doesn't understand that were aren't laughing at her.
.
So when she was describing a shirt the other day and called it a noodle strap-


We had to hold that bad boy called bustin' a gut in.
.
But we made up for it later, when we had some time to ourselves.
.
.

2 comments:

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Too cute!!! I love kids' creative words!

I am LoW said...

Me too Rachel! Nobody is better at it. :)