10.22.2009

Odds and Ends

.
I found a new and interesting fruit that I have never heard of before.
.
.
.
Is that something new to you or am I just behind on my fruits? Kiwi Berries are not genetically engineered, as I first thought. They taste just like the kiwi we all know and love but are bite sized, just like popping a grape into your mouth. There is no fuzz like the regular kiwi, the skin is like the skin of a grape or cherry. It's delicious!
.
Also, you know how the back of cereal's have these little goodies, like this Stay Out poster?
.




.
Look how my son posted the poster on his bedroom door-

Niiiiiiiiiice.
.
Speaking of nice, listen to what I get to hear every day.



The things I do for cool points.
.
.

1 comment:

dar said...

I have never seen that fruit out and about, but if I did... it certainly sounds good and I would buy it