7.09.2009

Why?

I waited tables years ago with a hilarious group of servers. One guy, after hearing it was someones birthday, would get on bended knee and sing to the birthday boy or girl... a solo.... very loud and proud.

.

He wasn't a singer, he knew that (although he wasn't bad) so it was just for fun and the comedic effect. But I remember this elderly gentleman that I was serving telling me that he used to sing for the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and that guy that just sang doesn't know what he's doing.

.

It's sad when people miss good fun.

.

And so with that, I share with you my son, who also knows he's not a singer (although he's not that bad) but does it for fun; for the comedic effect.




Untitled from(did you see him searching the heavens for his next line? hehe)

LoW oBut really, why??? Vimeo.

2 comments:

Sister Black said...

hahahaha! very funny nolan!

Carrie Maseda said...

Thanks for the laugh! I don't know how you ever keep a straight face with Nolan around! :)