4.27.2009

Which is Which?

First things first- I currently have two emails about two items that two people just HAVE to have stored for food storage.

Two is great, but the game would be so much more fun if more of you sent me an email and told me the one item you must must have in your food storage.

Secondly.....

Friday night we played games.

I recorded some of the game play without the kids knowledge (I had been deleting photo's from my camera) and then recorded with their knowledge.

Can you tell which is which?






p.s. Ma- please don't tell dad about Zoe reading that one word from the card. I feel a little nervous about that......

4 comments:

Carrie Maseda said...

I'm thinking that the second one was with their knowledge, since Nolan is doing a little show boating. Is that right?

I am LoW said...

Yeah... that was a little too easy, huh? :)

Sister Black said...

(0:
i love zoe. and nolan's a HAM!

The Crash Test Dummy said...

I don't get it either Zoe. Don't feel bad.

But it was so cute to hear all the sqeaking in your family. What patient game players you re.