12.16.2008

A Delicious Christmas Tree

This year I aimed to have 4 full sized Christmas Tree's up but due to complications (you don't wanna know... it's terribly tragic)...... I settled for 3.
Actually, to say I settled sounds like I am not happy with my tree's, but I am! Because I have the tree of my dreams.
I have a Kitchen Christmas Tree!

And I looooooooooooooooove my Kitchen Christmas Tree!
Every ornament is related to food.
The Kitchen Christmas Tree is topped with a ginger bread man that I bought at The Quilted Bear in Utah a very long time ago.
(is The Quilted Bear still there?)
The Tree has ribbon candy hanging about. And my first son's first ornament.


A Vintage girl eating pie looks like she's right where she belongs.
(I loved Vintage before Vintage was in. Just so you know.)
A S'more ornament made at elementary school last year.


A great glazed doughnut find after Christmas last year,
hitting the antique shops with my ma and my sisters.

And some homemade treats.




Look at how I almost look like the tree topper.



Can your Christmas lights do this?
Or this?

At night,this is what my Kitchen Christmas Tree looks like to me.
I look at it until I lose focus.


3 comments:

dar said...

nice look'n tree, cool ornaments, and the lights are amazing

Mel said...

Cool tree! A kitchen tree. Cool! Jodie made some of those peppermint stick and almond bark things last night. Yum!

The Crash Test Dummy said...

Oh my cutest post ever! I love it. And YES my tree can do that too. And my yes do that too.

It's so sad you don't like The Office. Elsewise we could be best friends.