11.12.2008

Good News and Bad News

I have some good news and some bad news. Rule of thumb is to give the bad news first, right?
Here goes...
My computer is sick again. I haven't been able to get it going since around 4 yesterday. I hope it's another 24 hour bug but only time will tell.
The good news is that I am somewhat prepared!
I have pictures saved on saved posts so I should have pictures through the rest of the week plus a day, maybe two.... if I stretch it out.
I shared with you the surprise/mystery "We are Family" wallpaper. I, like you all, thought first that Nolan made it but it turned out Wes did. I shouldn't be surprised (and I'm not), because Wes is an artist and is always ALWAYS doodling. But with pencil and paper. But what made me really think Nolan was the mystery artist was the Tap Out....? Tapout.... TAPOUT.... TAP OUT??? shirt.... Nolan loves those shirts and so to be sure to get it in, made me think Nolan. That's what threw me.
Anyway, not to be outdone, Nolan decided to surprised us with this wallpaper-




That IS his index finger (I'm telling you, I am rated G) and I have no clue about the stinky stick figure, but Nolan recently went through a (sing it with me) "Roller Coasterrr... of love... Say What? Rollercoaster, yeah. Ooh Ooh ooh" stage but I do believe we are past it. I haven't heard him sing it in a good week or two.
And I appreciate that.
I mean, I like the song a lot but....

4 comments:

The Crash Test Dummy said...

So cute, your blog.

dar said...

I was thinking it could be wes, by how rae's eyes look... that style of drawing he usually does. then I even kinda thought it could be gary for some reason too

I am LoW said...

Aw, thanks ctd!

Dar- Gary, haha, never thought him. He can't do computer. :) Rae was another possibility. I am more likely to catch her doodling on the computer than anyone else.

Sister Black said...

i don't know how to doodle on the computer. it looks to me like it was drawn on a colorful etch-a-sketch (: