11.11.2008

Deep Thoughts..... by Zoe Lu



"Today is Veterinarian's Day. Some Veterinarians came to our school and talked to us and they had a very hard vest and we could punch the vest but the first two tables got to do it and then time was up and I didn't get to punch the vest and everyone that punched it said "Ow!" but I don't think it hurt as much as they acted like it did and this one Veterinarian said to this boy that he liked his hair because it's a mo hawk but the principal said that he won't be able to come back to school anymore until the mo hawk is gone but the Veterinarian liked it but the principal didn't and today is Veterinarian's Day."

Zoe Lu

So I think Zoe has a point, if the Vet is okay with a mo hawk... maybe the principal..? Deep thoughts, I tell ya.

I am grateful for Vets, the Veterinarian kind and most importantly the Veteran kind. It's nice to have a day set aside like today, although I'd like to think we are grateful every single day.

4 comments:

HaYn Mama said...

I love these deep thoughts by Zoe. She is so adorably funny.

I'd like to say I love my Veterinarian I mean Veteran, ;)

dar said...

you guys still have bases open... you think it would be a holiday there too.
thanks to all you veterans

Sister Black said...

i love my veterinarian too! i love deep thoughts by zoe...but it makes me run out of breath with such a long sentence! (o:

The Crash Test Dummy said...

so cute, your daughter.