11.25.2008

Dear Santa,

You read blogs, right? Surely you do.


Santa- I don't just want, I need a new camera for Christmas. Because by golly, I have 5 children growing before my eyes and I need to capture these moments, and preserve them, as all good mothers should. But how can I with a lame camera that's takes awful pictures?


Case and point.


Friday my Zoe and Naomi had a Book Parade at their school. I attended and was prepared to take pictures. And this is what I got.




Blurry blurry, stupid delay stupid delay.
And if that's not bad enough...


The next day Naomi was in the town's parade with her gymnastics team. As she floated by on their float, all I got was this no good picture-



So I literally chased the float down to try again. This was as good as it got.


Santa- I heard you at the parade loud and clear, you reminded us to leave you some cookies and told us Chocolate Chip was your favorite. I'm there for you Santa!!! I'll have the cookies baked fresh using only the world's finest chocolate. I really will.
After you rode by at the parade Zoe said, "Mom, I thought you said that Santa was always the last in the Thanksgiving parade" and I got to explain to her why the horses were last.
Then I turned and took a picture of her....... and......


Dear Santa,
I want a new photographer for Christmas. My old photographer never remembers to check the settings and she's so lame that she can take pictures for two whole days, for two whole parades, and still not know why the pictures aren't turning out.
If you could give me a photographer that also does laundry, that would be great!
Do that for me and the cookies are yours!
Love,
LoW


7 comments:

Christina said...

I super love your new blog layout! It is so cute, and original! Kind of like you! hehe :)

Anonymous said...

what a sweet picture of zoe!

I am LoW said...

Christina! Awww! Thanks!!

AniC's spokesman?!? I want one of those too Santa!!!!

And thanks. I wish Zoe's face was tilted just a little more toward the camera, then it would have been perfect.

Mel said...

Camera! Computer! Baby! All I want for Christmas is sleep! At the moment anyway. The parade looks fun. Zoe always looks adorable.

I am LoW said...

And TV.... we need a TV too. Oy. Hope the economy isn't hurting Santa. :)

Carrie Maseda said...

I agree; I think you deserve a nice plush camera for Christmas. I think you have earned it! You have talent girl, look at the great picture you were able to get of Zoe with your "lame" camera; imagine what you could do with a oooh la la camera!

I am LoW said...

I'm dreaming of an oooh la la camera! :)