9.26.2008

Tiramasu- except I use Postum


(I really have made Tiramasu using Postum....)


This is a layered post- kinda like the Shepard's Pie one I did before.



It's a little bit of Lady Fingers, Postum, creamy goodness, etc. Get it?


For the Lady Fingers-


Two and a half months ago I held a drawing for the movie Radio (filmed in my home town!) and my friend Sherena won and she emailed me, "Oh, don't worry about sending it, I entered for the fun of it..." probably because I've made it very clear that I really struggle with the post office and I was all, "No, I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna go! I can do this! I'm a big girl now!"


Two and one half months later- looky what I did-




The package should be there at the beginning of next week.


I wasn't trying to be humble when I said I had issues with something so simple..


Oh, and look out for my prop while watching the movie, k?



And for the Postum-

This time of year I want to fill my house with pumpkins. I love pumpkins, all their different shapes and sizes, I want them everywhere. But at 7 bucks a piece?!?

So I had to go small....

However, this wooden.. pedastaled... bowl (?) was a find at my local thrift store for only 3 bucks!

And for the creamy goodness that tops the Tiramasu-

I'm making Pumpkin-Spiced Gingersnap Truffles today!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thankyou so much, I know how hard that was for you :) The movie arrived on Monday and we are all excited to see it. (Hayden broke our DVD, long story, but will are anxious to see the movie soon)