7.12.2021

Oh, Nolan

 All my children are on the other side wrong side of the country.


Now granted, I wanted all of my children to move a decent bit away for that good experience


But now they all are, except Nolan. 


The one that needs his momma the least, apparently. 


So for the past few months/however long he has been back from Portland, I have invited and bribed and invited and bribed some more just so I could see my boy and quickly learned the only way I can convince him to come see us is to have his siblings here for a visit. 

The end of June I decided to set my self up for some hurt heart and not reach out to him and invite him or anything and see if he will notice/care/do the reaching out.

From the look on his face, you think he is going to fall for this game?



It has been since July 1st. No contact yet.

I am such a fool.

No comments: