1.12.2019

That Zoe


Zoe has been a star on my blog, as a child she always gave me much material for blogging with her Zoeisms and shenanigans.

She still is a hoot, she cracks me up every.day. But what a young woman she has become! Truly!!!!

I have enjoyed having this time with her, with all the older children moved up and out and it is just us. Kinda of reminds me of when all the kids were in school and she always tagged along with her daddy and I on lunch dates. We are right back to that. Just us three

She is so fun and such a light. A good problem solver and great at keeping things positive

During Christmas break my sister offered to take pictures of her at the house our grandmother was born in in the year1900 that my dad just learned was still standing. Barely standing, but standing. 

The pictures turned out stunning, as you can see. And her inner beauty shines through. 











No comments: