7.19.2018

Bullies


I got a surprise phone call from Rae a couple of months ago saying she and her young family were flying in to see us in 2 days. The timing was terrible, just to be completely honest, with work and all, but it was long past due and she had developed quite a fear of flying so this was huge. I didn't know if she would ever come home again and if we would have to do all the traveling. So, YAY!

I always love when Rae and Nolan get together. They have always been good buddies and they bring out a funny sense of humor in each other quite beautifully. 





They weren't together long before their jokes turned on me. They don't pick on me until they are together. I am the butt of their jokes. I had totally forgotten about that.

And suddenly I was wanting to send them to their rooms to separate them. 


No comments: