8.25.2017

All Growed Up


Naomi leaves for college in 2 weeks and is brace free as of 2 days ago. 

Two nights ago at the dinner table, Naomi and Zoe had grape juice (my dinner favorite) in PLASTIC cups and Zoe was tapping her plastic up with her fork as though she was going to propose a toast, while Naomi was swirling her grape juice in the plastic cup while saying, "Indeed" repeatedly. 

These are the things I will miss.

Will Zoe be as silly without a silly buddy?

Because we all know that I am silly, but Zoe doesn't seem to know that. Which is normal yet hurtful yet not all that hurtful just a wee bit. 

I love my little family. I will forever regret not having more children. (we can blame Gary) It is easy to let the older ones go when you still have plenty left at home. haha!! 

True though.


No comments: