1.31.2012

Rae's Life To-Be, in Sidewalk Chalk


For days Rae informed me that I needed to check out what her life will be, I could go outside and see in sidewalk chalk. For days I saw it and drove over it and finally I slowed down and checked it out.

This is what I think her story will be, according to her art-

Once upon a time, Rae grew up. And the sun? It always shined.

Especially the sun shined when she lived in Africa, serving a mission. But not until she became a bleached blond.

While serving her mission, she lived in a mansion.
 Her room was in the top floor.

Before Rae knew it, her mission was complete and she flew home in her Gulf Stream jet.


But sadly a bird flew into the engine and the jet went down.
Lucky for her, she had a parachute.

Although stranded on an island, she was able to fish for large octopus to keep herself nourished.

And the waterfalls were lotsa fun too.

 And she lived happily ever after.


No comments: