9.16.2011

Like Father, Like Daughter




As long as I can remember, my husband has been burning his mouth. It's constant. Something can come right out of the oven and he'll pop it in his mouth and then you'll hear him, "Doh! I just burnt the roof of my mouth!!" Repeatedly I tease him but he continues on.

Recently I have discovered that Rae has this same issue. We were talking about it the other day and she was telling me that she's been doing this for as long as she can remember. She can carry on quite the conversations about the worst burns and the worst place in the mouth to burn. Just like her dad.

I told them both, at separate times, "You know what they say about people who repeat the same thing over and over but expect different results, right?"

They both said (separately), "Oh, I don't expect different results, I am just too impatient to wait for the food to cool. It's worth the risk."



2 comments:

Rishika Sharma said...

I do the same

Miss Cortni said...

I do that in the winter when im freezing cold and when the apple cider, tea, or hot chocolete is ready, nobody can stop me from letting it cool down! haha

- missshesaid.blogspot.com <3