9.09.2010

Why are They Called WISDOM Teeth, Anyhow?

.

.

Two hours from now is when Nolan's appointment is scheduled. For the removal of his wisdom teeth, that is.

.

He had to go sign papers yesterday, and that scared him. Reading all the potential risks. It didn't scare him that he had to sign them yesterday because today, after taking a tiny pill, he will be considered intoxicated and legally can't sign the papers. He thinks that is cool.

.

But his number one concern is me recording him. He was already scared that I would do such a thing because I am like that (says he) but then a few weeks ago I showed him this recording of my friend and her son, after the same procedure-

.

Now he's really scared.

.

I won't do it though. He's made it clear. But man, it would be fun.

.

Bummer.

.

.

.

2 comments:

dar said...

I'm glad my kids haven't been that bad... so far... since I still have four more kids to go

All8 said...

Pretty sure I was much cooler when I had mine out. You know, cooler, like the birds. (lol)

Too bad we won't have the pleasure of Nolan insights after his little procedure today. No doubt it will be note worthy.