4.26.2010

Wallpaper Wars

.
.
Nolan and I are in the middle of a war.
.
A wallpaper war.
.
For instance, I'll go to the computer and see this-


(sorry, these three people don't believe in what I belive in and they have the power to do something about it therefor I am not a fan)
.
So I asked Nolan's older bro which UFC fighter Nolan likes least.
Then I changed the wallpaper to his least favorite UFC fighter kicking his favorite fighters bum.
.
.
I have to say, Nolan looks way more injured when he discovers the wallpaper change. I think that means I am winning.
.
Take THAT Nolan! Who's THE momma'?!
.
.

2 comments:

The Crash Test Dummy said...

Oh YEAH! That's right! Who's your momma now, Nolan!!!!

You showed him, Miss thang!

Sister Black said...

UGH...about equally repugnant to me. How about some nice "hello kitty" wallpaper? (0: