1.11.2010

Fashion

.
.
Zoe got fashion for Christmas.
.
She doesn't call it "her fashion stuff" or "fashion supplies", it's just fashion.
.
"Mom, can I play fashion in the family room now?"
.
Naomi got fashion for Christmas too. A different kind of set than Zoe, but fashion just the same.


.I'm not one of those mom's that if one child gets fashion, the other must also, it's just that it's something I would get them individually anyway. I mean, Zoe got a skateboard and a rock tumbler, but Naomi doesn't care for either, so she didn't get either.
.
Know what I mean?
.
Anyways, Saturday the two girls did fashion in the family room. Then they borrowed my camera to get pictures of the fashion show.
.
They took, I kid you not, 258 pictures.
.
So.... here is picture #1-
.
.
I kid! I kid!
.
(but they really did take 258 pictures)
.
I'll show you just a few.
.
I've noticed that the mini dress form is kind of.... shapeless. There is no waist.
.

That should make it easier for them to adjust making a larger scale version for their momma.

.

Every designer should know how to make a wedding dress, right?


.
Ooh la la, I am loving the cape with the pearl buttons.

.

Oh, so creative.

.
Fashion designers don't need to hire models with poses like these.


.

This one must have been inspired by the Red Hat Society, if it were just a little more purple.

.

.
This is so me. I do hope they will replicate in my size ASAP.
.

..

SI would be the belle of the ball in this gown!


2 comments:

All8 said...

Those two so would have been my BFF. I made clothes for my Barbies all of the time. So much fun.

Oh, and hot rollers could totally make a come back. (Funny thing is, I've been thinking about getting some myself...) Anyway, check out Johnny Lavoy on Youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMDqE0KlE1w&feature=SeriesPlayList&p=8326E4C255CC54BC

I'll email soon, AT&T finally fixed the phone line this morning. Argh!

I am LoW said...

Lorinda- You've been without a computer?? Yikes! That's no fun, no fun at all!

I'll go check out the youtube video now. Thanks!!

(and you should get hotrollers!)