9.21.2009

The Old Switcharoo


Every school year there is a switch-a-roo of sorts.
.
A child who had been a genius at math for the past year or two or three suddenly struggles.
,
Or a child who's best was pretty average grades, suddenly is a straight A student.
.
It boggles my mind.
.
Is it because children go through phases?
.
Is it a good match between teacher and student? (or lack thereof)
.
This year, so far, I believe, has been the biggest switch-a-roo of all.
.
I am on my toes. I don't have a choice, because my children are keeping me there.
.
And this switch-a-roo is a good thing this year for one of my children, and shocking and not-so-good for another.

And this is where I sigh.
.
*sigh*

3 comments:

aniC said...

is this their album cover? when does their cd drop?

The Crash Test Dummy said...

SIGH!

It's so true about the phases and teacher/student dynamic.

So LAIE BOYZ is a gang in my home town in Hawaii. That's why we're so afreared of them.

I am LoW said...

AniC- you can find it in the stores now.

Crash- Oooh, gangs. Scaarrrry!