12.01.2008

A Holiday Filled With Deep Thoughts

This past Holiday made me realize that there is no wonder that Zoe is such a deep thinker-


She comes from a whole family of some very deep thought.
Or at least food for thought.
Case and point- Gary

Saturday when I said, "Why would you roll your eyes at me??"

He replied, "Cause I can't roll yours."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

And then Zoe, true to form, while I was tucking her in Thanksgiving night-

She said, "I thought we were suppose to be nice to each other on Holidays! Nolan was being mean to me and made me sad! It's Thanksgiving. He's not suppose to be mean on Thanksgiving, everyone is suppose to be nice on Thanksgiving!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On Saturday, while Naomi was bent over a bucket vomiting for the 10th time-

She exclaimed pathetically and yet quite powerfully, "This is stupid!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But I think my favorite was my husband's uncle.

Who, while fixing his plate during our Thanksgiving feast, and coming upon the Deviled Eggs I brought to the table-

"LoW, where did you find chickens that lay eggs like this?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Which of our kin folk do you reckon had the deepest thought this Holiday season?


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, where did you find chickens that lay eggs like that? I bet the person selling them is making a fortune. I know I'd pay top dollar to get deviled eggs without going to all the work of making them.

The Crash Test Dummy said...

Hee hee. Now I know why I like you so much. Not because your family thinks deep thoughts, but because I can just see you perking your ears up trying to remember them, and then jotting them down on the dinner napkins so you can blog them.

Mel said...

The question is: How many eggs did Naomi eat? Is she better now?

I am LoW said...

Life- haha! I know it, right? :)

Crash- You think that when I am holding back my little girls hair while she's sick that I am thinking of blogging? Ah! I would never!!! Not for a minute or so anyways. :)

Mel- She's better. I don't think it was the eggs but you never know, eh?

Carrie Maseda said...

I think Zoe's was the sweetest thought, and Naomi was the saddest; no one likes to throw up, especially that many times!

I am LoW said...

Carrie- probably so. And throwing up 10 times IS stupid! :)