11.01.2008

Trick-or-Treating and Tradition

For the past 7 or 8 years our tradition has been to first trick-or-treat at my cousin's senior citizen community where they usually all sit on their porches seemingly eager and excited for the visitors.


This year there was much less waiting on the porch. My almost 90 year old cousin informed me it was "just too cold out for their old bones."




Here my girls are, posing with my sweet cousin, Irene.

(Zoe is Pocahontas and Naomi is a Mummy)



And to my surprise, her sister was visiting, so we didn't just get to visit with one cousin,
but two.



When the sun went down we left to meet up with friends.


And what's better than trick-or-treating with one Super Man?


Trick-or-treating with two!


4 comments:

aniC said...

no offense, but naomi could have done better than that. you can barely even tell she's dressed up.

I am LoW said...

I'll relay the message.

Sister Black said...

it looks like quite a group there. i love the "supermen"!

Laura Lynn said...

I love the Supermen!