10.28.2008

Halloween Countdown- 3 More Days

Three more days.



And 3 delicious ingredients that everyone should be using in their favorite Halloween dishes!




Especially these kind of Halloween Dishes.






Since I couldn't fill my hutch with pumpkins....





(like I've dreamed of doing every Fall ever since I've had my hutch)



I've made do with what I have. And what I have is lotsa white dishes that just needed to be filled with creepy food.







Don't knock it 'til you try it.



~~~~



And I painted a Witches hat on the mirror so anyone can be an instant Witch while checking themselves out.




Wook at my wittle egg Halloween guys.








Whoa, wook at the wittle...... where did that come from?!


Only 3 more days!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

too cute. I need to decorate so much more! Cindy