9.10.2008

I Had Stomach Pains, Labor and I Pushed

Yesterday was SO tiring. First off, my stomach hurt all day, then I labored to get my house in order and when the kids got home I pushed real hard to get them to do their homework.

And then, after the stomach pains and the laboring and the pushing, I had a new nephew!!!!



Meet wittle baby Judson, named after his father. And he looks just like his father too. Good thing, if he looked like Anitra they may have felt compelled to name him Anitra and that wouldn't have been nice.

Look at how great Anitra looks!



I didn't look that good after having my babies. I didn't look that good last night, after the stomach pains and laboring and pushing I did. I don't know how she did it.
Of course when we talked last night she said, "it didn't even hurt." So apparently I was in more pain yesterday than she was, so that explains......

And look at the proud Pop-


Wait a minute..........
They said they were naming the baby after the daddy, but I thought his name was Jug?

No comments: